33rd Bon Odori 2009

haha...late update again....

On saturday went to Bon Odori trip wit frens......this trip including going to Times Square for shopping....
We meet Jia Sin and Xiao En at there.....long time no see...since they start beta year at Cyber..... But Grace will cumin late because she took 11 am bus while me and Kah Yan took 8 am bus...

haha....me and Kah Yan inside bus takin photo

At Times Square....
4 of us takin photo.... while waitin Grace
I took it secretly......haha me and JS..hehe
 me wit xiao en...haha me, Xiao en and ee lengGrace and Kah Yan...


-----------> eating at FOOD and Tea
Shah Alam Stadium.....
Reach ther quite early.....but it seems many ppl reach earlier and already queuing to buy foods....so many yummy food waitin for me......haha.......bought alot ler......



the food that we bought

all of us takin pic

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up