My B'day~~ great day~~

Thanks to all my frens for all the wishes..... Appreciate it a lot...thats the only thing that i can say~~ Dunno what to say anymore....hahahaaha

Thanks for the surprise gifts and celebration....

To: Kah Yan (my lovely housemate), CFC (my soulmates), KC (my playmates), Luo Wei (my assistant), Grace (my motivater), Ck (my emo n last minute fren), and Su Ling (my adviser) .....thanks ya....had my great day~~ although gettin older but happy to get older as i can celebrate it wit u all.....^^







Thanks ya for the gift~~~ hehee

haha...i have set of pillow and bolster....gotta get a wonderful sleep......





Love the Moe moe cards.....very cute......^^










Enjoy Your Holidaysssss and meet again after 2 weeekss.....
Friends forever~~ PEACE ^^
Thanks to my secondary frens too Miss u all~~
Thank you....Arigatou....Xie Xie.....Kam Sia.....Kamsahamnida.......Trima Kasih~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up