addiction...confusion...determination~~~

whew..finally have mood to start blogging again...
addiction to k-indie songs...and now I'm fans of "urban zakapa" their songs is really wonderful..
kinda wonder why they are not famous enough compare to other k-pop idols~~~
most of "Fluxus agency" singer have a great voices like alex, erm..loveholic, clazziquai~~~

here is one of my favorite song from urban zakapa


is ReallY NiCE~~~~

and anOther OnE



lately there is a lot coming into my mind....
feel like my head gonna cracked up soon~~~
righT noW inside my brain consist of 60% of FYP...(gahh...so much to do~~) 20% of assignment 10% midterm~~~ 10% consist of eat..sleep...leisure..and some other useless stuffs~~~T.T

gosh..tired tired and tired...feel like sleeping for whole day~~~~
i need battery n some powers to pump~~~~
and one morE "determination" in doing all my assignments, study and FYP...
wish me luck so that i can passed on this semester with gud result^^
peace~~!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah, it's nice songs...
hope u always be happy ^^

Post a Comment


up